crazy dutch nerd troll) I guess I'm obliged to follow his lead. ;-) So here we go, seven things you probably don't know about me: 1. I started coding with BASIC on an old C128 and later an Atari XE, when I was about 11-12 years old, way back in 1995. 2. I spend the whole day listening to game soundtracks, movie soundtracks and game soundtrack ReMixes while I work. 3. I'm shortsighted (myopic) and use contact lenses. 6.5 degrees in the left eye, and 6.0 in the right eye. 4. I'm heavily addicted to caffeine. On average I drink 4 to 5 cups of coffee per day. To detoxify I need to stay off the coffee for at least 7 days. Whenever I try I give up after one day because of the headache it causes. :-P 5. I'm epileptic. 6. The name "Yogarine" comes from a Dutch salad sauce called "Yogorine", which is a form of "Yogonaise": Mayonaise mixed with Yoghurt. Most people say it fits me well because I'm kinda... Yaknow... pale. 7. I'm an atheist, materialist and critical rationalist. There you go, seven things you
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Seven things you probably don't know about me
Happy new year! (oh and Mery Christmas as well...) Yeah that's really late, I've been just really busy lately. And twitter also has reduced my need to post. Anyway, I got tagged by Felipe Ribeiro to follow some meme that seems to be hip in the PHP community right now, and since he speaks so highly of me (
don't know about me. Now you can all see what a wonderful, interesting and genius person I am!
Anyway, now it's my turn to tag. *evil laughter* Aaaaand I choose you:
- Joost Ruis, another crazy Dutch nerd.
- Rosivaldo Azevedo, even though he doesn't have a blog. He'd better create one!
- Andreas Gohr, a PHP developer I secretly admire, responsible for DokuWiki.
- Marcos Júnior
- Theoziran Lima
- Björn Verzijlbergh, another Dutch guy.
- Karlisson Bezerra, faz um quadrinho, vai!
Well guys, here are the rules:
- Link your Original tagger(s), and list these rules on you blog
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post - some random, some weird.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter.
Have fun! ;-)